What a year it has been!
We set out on a mission to confirm our belief that Albertans are smart and when empowered with the data and tools necessary to sell their most important asset, they can do it themselves.
We launched last September with an event hosting over 300 of our friends, family, media and industry stakeholders with the very first iteration of the Bōde marketplace. We started small, going live in Calgary with a modest team of 8.
One year later we have:
- Gone live across Alberta, picking up media in most large publications in Alberta
- Completed over 50 transactions – with home buyers and sellers saving time and money
- Earned a Net Promoter Score rating of +30 against an industry average of 0 – and put our homeowners at the centre of our organization
- Unlocked Canada’s first transparent home value dashboard providing market, sold and (patent pending) comparables data in addition to augmenting/improving every key aspect of our customer experience
- Have $90 million of inventory in our marketplace
- Doubled the size of the Alberta team
Our marketplace now ranges from small condos, to multi million dollar estates, to Alberta’s largest builders, to acreages and vacation homes. We have millenials and retirees and all demographics in between.
With your help we have become a top 10% brokerage in the province and are poised for Canadian expansion in 2021. Without your patience through tech growing pains, your thoughtful feedback and sharing our story, none of this would be possible. We are only scratching the surface.
We recognize that the economy as a whole is challenged in Alberta and worsened by the global pandemic, we are motivated to be an example of exportable national and international value. Our purpose is never far from our minds: modernizing real estate.
Here’s to continuing the movement!
Founder & CEO